Monday 3 June 2013

Is the lie worthwhile?

Want to know what I find really funny? 

Hypocrites! 

I mean funny in the sense that it's just unbelievable that some people are so blinded as to judge someone else when they're doing the same EXACT thing?!!

It's like really? REALLY? 

It's gets frustrating, especially when it's a friend of yours (because obviously this concept is based on real events loool). 

But in addition to this what's also infuriating is the fact that yes, sometimes it's hard to admit your wrong, yeah I get it, we've all been there, but to sit there and lie countless times because of your pride is just shameful. Yes, I'm shaking my head right now just to highlight how despicable (mmmm hmmm des-pi-ca-ble hunny!) your behaviour is. 

But ohh well, who am I to judge at the end of the day? It's not my life or my relationships being messed up.

Also, just to throw it out there, if anyone has a friend like that, who is a recurring hypocrite, please call them out on it, telling the friend of a friend is NOT going to solve anything. Trust me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment