Monday 10 June 2013

Being civil.

I think everyday in my life I'm encouraged and motivated by the actions of others. The steps that people make that take them that little but out of their comfort zone really makes a difference. 

Today I was approached by a girl I was formerly friends with, the funny thing in this situation is that to the best of my ability I am still not able to remember why exactly we stopped talking to each other -stupid I know -_-, don't judge me! Anyhoo, she came up to me and said in these, exact words 'our argument was stupid, let's at least be civil towards one another', to which I replied quite enthusiastically 'Ok! :D' again, don't judge me on the childish reply loooool. 


Anyways, what I'm getting at right now is that, she took a step out of her comfort zone to approach me, which was an alarmingly good start to my Monday morning, it was also encouraging because it made me want to go and sort out any problems I had with anyone else. You see… small step = big change! 


Ahhhhhh, it only the world was that simple, there would be no war, I wonder what would happen if Iran or Iraq or any other country asked America for example, to be civil? 💬




No comments:

Post a Comment